Double-Handed Course with Ian Gordon and Glenda Powell
2 places become free at short notice! Get in touch if you are interested!
Highlight after the Autumn-EWF
You have the opportunity to participate in a double-handed course with Ian Gordon and Glenda Powell in the Munich area immediately after the EWF.
The two-day course is intended for all interested fly fishers independent of their ability. Beginners to experienced fly fishers will be individually accompanied and advised.
1. Talk on the mechanics of double handed rods and how this differs from single handed casting
2. Teach each participant according to their skill level
3. Basic overhead casting - Faultfinding
4. Speycasting - Roll Cast, Single, Double, Snake, Snap T and Circle - Faultfinding
5. Objectives, along with the Pros and Cons of each cast
6. Shooting Line, Link to basic technique
7. Sinking Lines, Long and Short Head Lines
8. How technique changes in each discipline. What each have in common
9. Questions and Answers
|Location: River Isar Munich - you will be notified of the exact address and meeting place upon registration|
|Date: Monday, 25 October and Tuesday, 26 October 2021
|Participants: A maximum of 12|
|Price: 220,- Euro|
For additional information and an application, please contact: